The Bluebell punch needle kit includes:
- 6″ embroidery hoop with prestretched monks cloth (single use is part of the finished product)
- Predrawn pattern on the monks cloth
- Irish Wool to complete your project
- Instructions to complete the project
- Lavor Adjustable Punch Needle 4mm
You will need:
- A darning needle (should you wish to do the anther (yellow dots) as French knots)
This kit is designed for use with the Lavor adjustable punch needle, there is an option to purchase this kit with or without the needle. If you have an Oxford Punch Needle Fine #10 that will work beautifully.
The white wool used in this project is 100% Irish Wool from Pure Bred Galway Sheep Ireland’s only native sheep breed. Creating your punch needle piece with authentic Native Irish Wool. Galway Wool is a natural fibre which is not only an environmentally sustainable choice but socially and economically beneficial to rural Ireland as well.
I am delighted to pair this wool with wool from a 300 year old mill still in operation in Southern Ireland.
I have tried to represent the colour of the yarn as accurately as possible. However differences in colour may occur due to different monitors and computer screen settings. Where possible all my product photos are taken out in the garden in natural light.
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days, some kits may require wool to be dyed if this is the case then you will be notified by email and these kits will generally ship in 3-5 working days.