Fine Oxford Punch Needle features:
- Ergonomically Designed for comfort and speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime money back guarantee
- For use with Yarn, cut strips of wool and other fabrics
- Screw eye on the bottom of the needle
- Designed by punch needle expert Amy Oxford
Once you have decided your needle size, you can choose whether you would like the needle to be boxed or unboxed. The unboxed needle is the needle alone. The boxed version includes a decorative box collector’s box, stitch gauge and a 32 page booklet showing you everything you need to know to get started, materials needed, frames, how to stretch your fabric, how to punch, hem your rug, and how to look after your rugs.
The fine Oxford Punch Needle has a screw eye on the bottom of the needle which help the finer punch needle yarns stay in the channel of the needle. Only the fine needles have this screw eye feature.